If you haven’t heard about the Beauty Insider sale – here’s a quick guide to the dates/codes:
- Rouge Members get 15% off 4/18-4/24 with code ROUGESPRING
- VIB Members get 15% off 4/19-4/24 with code VIBSPRING
- Beauty Insiders get 10% off 4/20-4/23 with code BISPRING
Okay – so back to free gift cards!
I wrote about Swagbucks way back in 2014 when I first launched Glamour and Giggles but a few things have changed since so I thought I’d do a refresher.
I’ve been using Swagbucks for over 7 years now and have redeemed countless gift cards and paypal cash! Not only do they have Paypal Cash and Sephora gift cards, they have HUNDREDS of other prizes to choose from!
If you have enough Swagbucks – I would suggest snagging a $25 gift card of your choice because you will get a 12% discount on your first $25 gift card each month, making it 2200 Swagbucks rather than 2500!
- Complete the daily tasks – these are listed on the left hand side of the screen. These are easy peasy and only will only take you a few minutes. Plus they’ll help you reach your daily goal so you can earn a bonus amount of Swagbucks at the end of each month!
- Utilize Swagbucks as your search engine! You don’t have to make it your default (I don’t, I’m so used to Google!) but your chance of earning Swagbucks will increase if you do. Nevertheless, you can earn Swagbucks by searching things you’ll already be looking up with your other search engines. Note: Swagbucks is powered by Yahoo!
- Watch videos – easy peasy once again! I tend to do this when I’m watching TV – the videos are short and you only need to stay on one video for about 30 seconds before moving onto the next!