Welcome back to my weekly blog series – Friday Night Ramblings! Tonight’s going to be a short one – basically me listing a few personal goals I have.
- Become emotionally stronger – I am the most sensitive person EVER. Until a couple years back, I used to cry on a daily basis and couldn’t take any criticism and all that jazz. I’m happy to say I improved TONS but I still want to continue improving. Continuous improvement is super important to me, I don’t see myself ever just being content with how I am.
- Be more confident – This is something I have also improved on in the past decade but I still have long ways to go. I am not joking when I say I barely have any confidence or self esteem. I tend to overthink almost everything and I feel like my lack of confidence makes me unlikeable and..I don’t know, all of this might be in my head but who knows.
- Lose my resting bitch face – The struggle is so real! I swear I’m not unhappy, angry, or upset, IT’S JUST MY FACE. I feel like that combined with my immense shyness makes seem like I don’t care about anything/anyone or that I’m uninterested..I don’t know. Do any of you feel me on this?
- Be more physically active – AKA I want to lose weight. I refuse to go on extreme diet, take weight loss pills or anything else of the sort. I was thinking about joining zumba or going on morning runs but the struggle of waking up early is all too real. I’m working on it though!
- Be a better person – I think this one ties in with continuous improvement in myself and all my roles – as a daughter, niece, cousin, friend, etc. I want to work to be a better version of myself.
Well there you have it! What kind of goals do you have? Let me know in the comments below! Also, I invite you all to join me in this blog series! Let me know if you do, I’ll be more than happy to read and share them!
Have a great weekend beauties!
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
You can also find me on: