Daily affirmations have been a game changer in my life. Affirmations are powerful in the sense that they replace negative thoughts with positive ones and allow you to better take control of your life. Today, I’m sharing 33 powerful and uplifting daily affirmations for a more positive life.
What are Affirmations?
I love this definition from Positive Psychology:
Put simply, they are positive phrases or statements used to challenge negative or unhelpful thoughts.
Practicing positive affirmations can be extremely simple, and all you need to do is pick a phrase and repeat it to yourself.
You may choose to use positive affirmations to motivate yourself, encourage positive changes in your life, or boost your self-esteem. If you frequently find yourself getting caught up in negative self-talk, positive affirmations can be used to combat these often subconscious patterns and replace them with more adaptive narratives.
How to use Affirmations?
There are a multitude of ways to use daily affirmations. I personally write them down in a journal and sometimes repeat them in my head (especially when anxiety kicks in.) Others repeat affirmations in front of a mirror!
33 Uplifting Daily Affirmations to Improve your Life
Here’s a list of 33 daily affirmations:
- I choose to be happy
- I am in charge of how I feel
- I choose serenity over anxiety
- I deserve all the happiness and success that comes my way
- I inhale all positivity and exhale all negative thoughts
- I breathe deeply to rid myself of my troubles
- I let go of my past mistakes
- I don’t sweat the small stuff
- I make myself a priority
- I wake up inspired with a positive outlook to make this day incredible
- I create the life I deserve
- I was put on this world for a reason
- I love and accept myself
- I am beautiful inside and out
- I am creating a life of happiness
- I forgive myself
- I choose to live full of peace
- I trust that everything happens for a reason and ultimately, everything will be okay
- I transform all negative thoughts to positive ones
- I acknowledge fear but fear does not control me
- I treat myself with love and respect
- I handle all situations with patience and calmness
- I choose to live in the moment
- I am my own superhero
- I am strong, courageous, and confident
- I allow myself to remove toxic people from my life
- I am worthy of love
- I am committed to my happiness and success
- I let go of negative memories and experiences
- I love myself for who I am
- I radiate kindness and compassion
- I love myself unconditionally
- I make mindful and responsible decisions to improve my well being
Do you use affirmations in your day to day life?
Like this post? Pin it for later and use the social icons below to share it!