I thought it would be fun to do a Birchbox vs Ipsy post series now that I’m subscribed to both of them! Both of these subscriptions cost $10/month and send 4-5 sample sized and/or full sized products!
- Marcelle Clay Mask
- Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo
- Naobay Oxygenating Cream Moisturizer
- Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional
- W3LL PEOPLE The Expressionist Bio Extreme Mascara
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil in Ozone
- The Balm Nude Dude Eyeshadow Single in Flirty
- Nuxe Rêve de Miel® Facial Cleansing and Make-Up Removing Gel
- Oscar Blandi Pronto Texture and Volume Spray
- Luxie Rose Gold Tapered Blending Eye Brush 205
This was a really great month for me with both subs! With Birchbox, I’m super happy with getting a mask, dry shampoo, and the porefessional and with Ipsy, I’m really ecstatic about the lip pencil, blending brush, and texture and volume spray (I still can’t believe they sent us a full size)!
It was a close one but this month’s winner is Ipsy!