Sephora’s Beauty Insider sale is just around the corner so I put together a quick list of my recommendations! Below are the dates for Beauty Insiders, VIB, and VIB Rouge and how much of a discount each tier will receive:
- Rouge Members get 15% off 4/18-4/24 with code ROUGESPRING
- VIB Members get 15% off 4/19-4/24 with code VIBSPRING
- Beauty Insiders get 10% off 4/20-4/23 with code BISPRING
First off – if you’re an Ulta Platinum Member
and received a 20% off code via email – I highly recommend checking Ulta
to see if they have the products you may have planned to purchase at Sephora
. You’ll save a little bit more plus earn points to use towards a future purchase!
Secondly, if you plan to place orders online I highly suggest you use Ebates
to earn cash back towards your purchase! I have the Chrome plugin so it reminds me to use Ebates
at every valid online store. I’ve earned hundreds of dollars from online shopping through Ebates
The first thing I added to my cart is the Benefit Cheeky Parade Palette!
The price will drop from $58 to $49.30 for VIB + VIB Rouge member and $52.20 for Beauty Insiders. Full of five best selling Benefit bronzers and blushes, this palette is great to have, especially if you have travel plans coming up!
Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighters
– $38 but price will go down to $32.30 for VIB/Rouge members and $34.20. These are some of my favorite highlighters! Opal is hands down my favorite shade – I’m about to hit pan on the one I have so I’ll be purchasing a backup and possibly a couple other shades to complete my collection!
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
– Originally $20, price will drop to $17 for VIB/Rouge members and $18 for Beauty Insiders. I actually have preferred Stila’s Stay All Day Liquid Liner
for years but it hasn’t been the same the past couple of times I bought it so KVD has become a new favorite! It provides a high intensity black finish and is easy to create any eyeliner look!
Farsali Rose Gold Elixir
– $54, price will drop to $45.90 for VIB/Rouge members and $48.60 for Beauty Insiders. I’ve heard really great things about this product – it’s meant to nourish and brighten skin, improve texture, reduce fine lines and discoloration, and provide an instant glow upon usage!
Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip & Liner
– Marked down to $30, will go down to $25.50 for VIB/Rouge members and $27 for Beauty Insiders. This set features 14 deluxe and full size lip products. It originally costs $60 but will cost less than half that during the sale!
I’ll be listing a few categories of products next just to get you all brainstorming on what else you might want to pick up!
What do you plan on hauling this coming week? Let me know your recommendations below!
*This post may contain affiliate links