It’s that lovely time of the year where Sephora offers 20% off to VIB and VIB Rouge members! If I’m not mistaken, Beauty Insiders should be getting a coupon code early December – don’t quote me on that though!
Anyways, I’m here to give you my picks and recommendations based on products I personally think are great to own along with gift ideas!
VIB members can use coupon code 20VIB to receive 20% off all purchases between Nov 11-14
Two other things I want to mention before listing my picks:
- If you’re shopping online for this sale, be sure to use Ebates to receive cash back! At the time of posting this, Sephora is offering 4% cash back all purchases! I’ve been using Ebates for years now and absolutely love it!
- If you haven’t already, sign up for Sephora Flash! It’s $10/year and so worth it! Free shipping on ALL orders, NO minimum! Rouge members receive this for free but if you’re not Rouge, I highly highly recommend it! I had Flash before I became Rouge and it came in handy every time a new product launched that was under $50!
Now let’s get on with the products!
First of all, if there’s anything you’re interested in the sale section – now is your time to splurge since 20% off applies to everything there as well! There’s TONS of fun products such as the Disney Minnie by Sephora Collection, Urban Decay Electric Palette, TONS of makeup brushes, and more!
Sephora has a great number of products but here are my 10 recommendations in no particular order
- Your holy grail foundation – in my case that would be the Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector – I always stock up on foundation/concealer and anything else I tend to use daily during these sales – it saves a few bucks in the long run and I don’t have to worry about ever running out!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Ultimate Glow – ABH glow kits are AMAZING! I have 2 and will definitely be adding this one to my collection! The coupon code will knock off $9 to make the discounted price $36 – that’s $6 a shade!
- Pretty much anything from the Becca x Jaclyn Hill Collection – I would definitely recommend a Champagne Split or two if you don’t have any Becca products. Heck I’d get them even if you have the face palette – I prefer the formula of the highlights in the splits than the face palette. The slimlights are also super fun to use for a more natural highlight!
- Tarte’s Amazonian Clay Blush Color Wheel – this is probably one of the only holiday collections I was impressed with. Considering most holiday products, including this one, aren’t made in the states – quality is usually lacking. This wasn’t the case with the Tarte Color Wheel! i was really impressed that the formula was just as great as the blush singles I own! And how can you beat 10 shades for $44? Buy it during the sale and price will drop to $35.20. This would also make a fab gift!
- Kat Von D Everlasting Obsession Liquid Lipstick Collectors Edition – I think the coupon should work on this and make the price drop to $198! If I had the funds I would totally snag this – especially since there are some new shades in this collection! If you’re looking for an alternative, try the KVD Everlasting Mini Liquid Lipstick Collection! The price should drop to $39.20 and it’s a great way to try more shades from KVD + it would make a great gift to a lippie lover!
- KVD Holiday Collection Studded Kiss Lipsticks – These are definitely on my list! All three shades are gorgeous and I love the limited edition packaging! They’ll come down to $16.80 a piece with the coupon!
- Sephora Favorites Sets – These would be great for gifts or for yourself if you’re into trying a multitude of products! A couple that caught my eye are the Glow For It + Give Me Some Lip Kits
There are so many other products that would be fun to try and gift but these are just a few of my picks based on my likes and style! One thing I didn’t specifically mention was eyeshadow – there are a multitude of great ones out there that I couldn’t decide on a single one to recommend. If you are looking to add a new palette to your collection, I would suggest the ABH Modern Renaissance, any Urban Decay Naked Palette – my favorite is the 3rd, or any palette from KVD!
This would also be a great time to stock up on other essentials such as hair products and skincare! And eyeliners..beauty blenders..contour refills..mascara..and basically everything. Bye bye money!
What will you be picking up during this sale? I’d love to read about your recommendations!