Anyways, I’m here to give you my picks and recommendations based on products I personally think are great to own along with gift ideas!
- If you’re shopping online for this sale, be sure to use Ebates to receive cash back! At the time of posting this, Sephora is offering 4% cash back all purchases! I’ve been using Ebates for years now and absolutely love it!
- If you haven’t already, sign up for Sephora Flash! It’s $10/year and so worth it! Free shipping on ALL orders, NO minimum! Rouge members receive this for free but if you’re not Rouge, I highly highly recommend it! I had Flash before I became Rouge and it came in handy every time a new product launched that was under $50!
- Your holy grail foundation – in my case that would be the Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector – I always stock up on foundation/concealer and anything else I tend to use daily during these sales – it saves a few bucks in the long run and I don’t have to worry about ever running out!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Ultimate Glow – ABH glow kits are AMAZING! I have 2 and will definitely be adding this one to my collection! The coupon code will knock off $9 to make the discounted price $36 – that’s $6 a shade!
- Pretty much anything from the Becca x Jaclyn Hill Collection – I would definitely recommend a Champagne Split or two if you don’t have any Becca products. Heck I’d get them even if you have the face palette – I prefer the formula of the highlights in the splits than the face palette. The slimlights are also super fun to use for a more natural highlight!
- Tarte’s Amazonian Clay Blush Color Wheel – this is probably one of the only holiday collections I was impressed with. Considering most holiday products, including this one, aren’t made in the states – quality is usually lacking. This wasn’t the case with the Tarte Color Wheel! i was really impressed that the formula was just as great as the blush singles I own! And how can you beat 10 shades for $44? Buy it during the sale and price will drop to $35.20. This would also make a fab gift!
- Kat Von D Everlasting Obsession Liquid Lipstick Collectors Edition – I think the coupon should work on this and make the price drop to $198! If I had the funds I would totally snag this – especially since there are some new shades in this collection! If you’re looking for an alternative, try the KVD Everlasting Mini Liquid Lipstick Collection! The price should drop to $39.20 and it’s a great way to try more shades from KVD + it would make a great gift to a lippie lover!
- KVD Holiday Collection Studded Kiss Lipsticks – These are definitely on my list! All three shades are gorgeous and I love the limited edition packaging! They’ll come down to $16.80 a piece with the coupon!
- Sephora Favorites Sets – These would be great for gifts or for yourself if you’re into trying a multitude of products! A couple that caught my eye are the Glow For It + Give Me Some Lip Kits