After posting the previous Beauty Tag I really wanted to do another one so I googled some beauty tags and found this! They were all titled the same but each had different questions so I sort of combined the questions into one!
1. When did you start your blog?
May of 2014!
2. Why did you start a blog?
I was on tumblr for 4-5 years and created my own content but was never consistent but I thought having this blog would be a fun thing to do on the side! I’ve made so many amazing friends through tumblr and wanted to explore the beauty side of blogging.
3. When did you start becoming serious about starting a blog?
This past year when I created Glamour and Giggles! I started following many other bloggers and loved what they did and thought about trying to keep up with my own blog. I wasn’t completely serious in the first couple of months but once I started interacting with other gals who shared my passion I was like yup, this is legit happening now and I ain’t even mad.
4. How many hours a week do you spend planning/writing/uploading posts?
I would say around 3-10 hours depending on how many posts I decide to upload that week and how much research I do on brands and products. I find planning my posts much easier than actually writing them out since school started up again..I am TERRIBLE with time management sometimes!
5. What has been your biggest challenge about blogging?
Probably the fear of being judged and getting negative feedback.
6. When is it easiest for you to write your posts?
Usually anytime in the afternoon and when I’m alone, I can’t focus at all when I have people around me, it takes almost three times as long to write up a post when I’m not alone!
7. What makes writing posts comfortable for you?
I express myself way better in writing and I find writing posts super fun and relaxing! It’s comfortable for because I write about topics I’m passionate about and it makes me happy!
8. Where do you see your blog in one year?
Hopefully with an increase in following and I really want to buy my own domain within the next year!
9. What is the most rewarding thing to you about blogging?
The incredible gal pals I’ve made, I’m surrounded by such incredible, positive ladies in this beauty community whether it’s through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or here through Tumblr! I don’t think I would have made it this far if I wasn’t surrounded by such supportive people!
10. What’s your worst makeup/hair habit?
My worst makeup habit is doing my makeup without exfoliating my face. I have dry patches on the right side of my face, chin, and nose and those spots start to flake when i put on my foundation. I thought exfoliating 2-3 times a week would fine but nope, I have to exfoliate it daily.
My worst hair habit is leaving it in a messy, tangly bun for 2-3 day straight, I lose so much hair from doing that.
11. What’s one quote you wish the world would live by?
Treat others the way you want to be treated.
12. How long do you spend getting ready everyday?
That depends on where I’m going, it could take anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours!
13. What your favourite post on your blog?
I love posting subscription box reviews, I think they’re super fun and there’s tons of variety out there!
14. Who is a beauty blogger that you think deserve more subscribers that they have?
There are so many but one of the first that comes to mind is Hope!
I LOVE watching her videos, she has so many fun hauls, box swaps, tutorials, and reviews and I can’t wait to see her channel grow!
15. What’s one thing you’re excited about in the coming year?
MOVIES! I’m really excited for Pitch Perfect 2 and Avengers 2 to come out! Butttt if the answer has to be related to my blog I would say I’m excited to see how my blog grows in 2015!
16. What has been your favourite blogging moment?
Any time I get a compliment or great feedback from fellow bloggers or brands and companies I love, that just means so much to me and always puts a smile on my face!
17. How long does it take to prep for a post?
Honestly, anywhere from 30 minutes to a couple of days. My main issue is taking photos because I usually take them outdoors and it’s super duper cold at the moment so I’ll wait to take all of my photos on the warmest day of the week.
18. Are you wearing jeans/ skirt right now or are you wearing pyjama bottoms?
I am wearing my UCR sweatpants right now!
….and that’s a wrap! I hope you beauties enjoyed reading my answers and if any of you decide to do this tag please link your post in the comments below, I’d love to read your answers!