The title says it all. And when I say for all things beauty, I really do mean it! Not only do I get most of my makeup and skincare from Ulta Beauty, I get my hair done at their salon as well as most of my haircare products! I bet it already sounds way too good to be true but what if I say it gets better? Because it totally does! Ulta not only carries budget friendly and high end brands but they also offer some of the BEST deals on beauty by sending out weekly coupons and often times discounts on 20% off purchases as well as their ever so amazing annual 21 Days of Beauty Event! More than that, their points reward system is AMAZING.
If you haven’t seen one of my recent posts describing what the 21 Days of Beauty is, I highly recommend checking it out! There are only a few days left before the event ends so be sure to take full advantage of it while you can.
One of the BIGGEST reasons I look forward to the 21 Days of Beauty Event is the free shipping you get when purchasing any of the beauty steals for that day. So basically today I can get Stila’s Huge Extreme Lash Mascara for $11.50 (50% off!) plus stock up on my favorite brow gel that retails for less than $5 (SAY WHAATTTT) and not worry about reaching the threshold to reach free shipping.
Another exciting thing about this year’s 21 Days of Beauty is that MAC’s lipsticks in Velvet Teddy and Russian Red will be 50% off! That’s right, you can get both of these for the price of one on Wednesday, September 20th! If you don’t own these babies yet get ready because I am positive they will sell out faster than the Dose of Colors Liquid Lipsticks that were on sale a few days ago.
You can check out the full calendar of Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Event here! If there’s something you really want to grab and plan on shopping online, be sure to stay up the night before or set your alarms early because some of these steals will sell out faster than you can believe! Also make sure you’re signed up with Ebates to get 3% cash back on all your Ulta purchases!
Now let’s recap on why Ulta is the first place I go when I need anything beauty related
- They carry high end and drugstore beauty products so I get all my favorite choices in one place!
- They are continuously offering products from brands that aren’t usually available in mass retailers (at least not the ones I shop at) such as BH Cosmetics, Dose of Colors, Ofra, LA Girl, and more!
- They offer great deals and coupons such as the 21 Days of Beauty Event as well as 20% off entire purchases from time to time as well as $3.50 off your purchase of non prestige brands (basically drugstore items)
- Their points system is the BEST. THE BEST OF THE BEST! You get to use your points as money off ANY of your purchases! You can start redeeming points once you earn 100 BUT I highly recommend saving them as long as you can. I know..it’s hard..but let’s check out the tier. 100 points = $3 off while 500 points = $17.50 off. That’s $2.50 more off if you wait to accumulate 500 points rather than using 5 transactions of 100 points. BUT WAIT! Let’s say you accumulate 2000 points – it’s totally possible, especially when you use the 3x and 5x points to your advantage! – 2000 points = $125! Let’s say you saved up 100 points 20 times – you’d only save $60 so if you waited to use 2000 points at once, you get MORE THAN DOUBLE the bucks off your purchase! That’s like nearly 6 ABH Brow Wiz’s.
- They offer haircare, skincare, and brow services! I’ve been getting my hair done at Ulta for over 7 years now. Yes, there are some stylists who aren’t that great but many of them are pretty darn amazing so definitely do your research before you book an appointment.
- The lighting is great. Why do I care about the lighting? Because it makes for reliable foundation matching. I love that they encourage me to stroll outside for a bit with their mirrors to be sure it’s the perfect shade match!
Ulta is literally my one stop shop for all things beauty. Makeup, skincare, shampoo, conditioner, hair tools, wax strips, salon services, you name it – I’ll more than likely find it there! With the great coupons, deals, and rewards system, Ulta is one of the best places to check out first when thinking about making a beauty related purchase.
Check out some of my favorite picks from Ulta here!