My Spring Walmart Beauty Box arrived this week and I have to say I am impressed! For $5 a box, you can’t really expect a whole lot but this season’s box was jam packed full of goodies.
The Walmart Beauty Box is a quarterly subscription service that provides full and sample size beauty products and coupons. All you pay is a $5 shipping charge and you get a box full of goodies delivered straight to your doorstep! This subscription is available to US residents only.
This service isn’t fully customizable like other beauty boxes. There are two different curated boxes each season and the one you get depends on your age. Subscribers under the age of 35 will receive the “Trendsetter” box and those 35+ will receive the “Classic” box.
Something different did occur this season, however. I received an email about two weeks ago asking if I wanted to opt in for their first themed box, the theme being “Me Moment”, which I did. After browsing Instagram and My Subscription Addiction – I noticed this themed box was a mixture of the Trendsetter and Classic boxes minus a couple products.
I adore the actual this time around – it’s hot pink with a white and gold border. It’s a bit sturdier than their past boxes – I’ll definitely be keeping it for storage.
The Me Moment box includes 4 full size products, 7 sample size products, 3 foil samples, and 1 coupon. I had to go check my bank account to make sure the cost was still $5 – none of my past Walmart Beauty Box’s had this many products!
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Shine in Radiant Rose
- Sinful Colors Nail Colour in Mad Matter – Limited Time Porcelain Matte
- Soo Ae Purifying Black Charcoal Mask
- Colgate Radiant Optic White Toothpaste
- Ban Roll On Antiperspirant and Deodorant in Powder Fresh
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Moisturizing Conditioner
- Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer for Fair to Medium Skin Tones
- SoapBox Body Wash with Shea Butter
- Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Hair Repair™ with Liquid Keratin Ultra Moisture Shampoo
- Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Hair Repair™ with Liquid Keratin Ultra Moisture Conditioner
Along with these products, this box included foil samples for
- Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant 60 Second In-Shower Facial
- Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial Moisturizer
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Lightweight Liquid Mousse Foundation in Soft Beige with a $1 off coupon!
I am beyond happy with the Me Moment Walmart Beauty Box! It has a great variety of brands and mix of products from haircare, skincare, to makeup! One reason this subscription really meets my needs is that I never have to go out to get products for travel. It’s so convenient to have a service that sends you products like these straight to your door for only $20 a year!
What do you think of Walmart Beauty Box? Let me know your thoughts!
Other posts you may enjoy:
ColourPop Blotted and Ultra Blotted Lips | Swatches and Giveaway
Tarte Make Believe In Yourself Eye and Cheek Palette | Swatches
Rani Cosmetics Sparked Dazzling Lipsticks | First Impression and Swatches
Swagbucks | Earn Free Sephora Gift Cards and Paypal Cash